Friday, February 13, 2009

Little scare

Well, this week certainly did not turn out the way we had hoped for! Wednesday I got a call from Michael's school. He had been pushed by a child and he fell into a table hitting his ear. I left work to go look at his ear. His ear was swollen, cut, and bruised. I took him home early so I could keep could keep an eye on him. Obviously if he hit his ear, he had to have hit his head. He was fine all of Wednesday and went to school as usual on Thursday. Midday Thursday I got a call from school again, Michael was vomitting. I immediately picked him up and took him to Express Care. I wanted to be sure he did not have a concussion. While there he got sick twice. We were there for almost 3 1/2 hours!! Michael did not feel well at all and he slept on me while there...not normal for him! They did a CT scan to be sure everything was alright. He was nervous about having it done, but he did a great job! What a brave little guy he is! Everything was fine with the scan. Guess he just coincidentally has a flu bug. Today he is still feeling yucky, but hasn't been sick anymore since 2:30 A.M. We look forward to a long and relaxing weekend. Hopefully Michael will be back to normal by Saturday. We hope you all had a great week and have a wonderful weekend! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment